Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Student Spotlight November 2010

Caitlin Flattery - Circulation Assistant

1. What’s your year, major and hometown?
I’m a junior French major and Biology minor from Syracuse, NY.

2. To what campus organizations or clubs are you a member?
I’m a sister of Beta Phi Gamma and a member of Republican Club.

3. What was the last book you read?
For class? Peter Fritzsche’s Life and Death in the Third Reich. For fun, François René de Chateaubriand’s René et Atala.

4. What do you like to do for fun?
I like to hang out with my friends, craft and run.

5. What have you learned while working at the library?
I've learned how important the library services are to college students, so it’s important to do as much as possible to provide them with the help they need

No comments: