Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Student Spotlight October 2010


Stephanie Figueroa - Instructional Services Assistant

1. What’s your year, major and hometown?
I am a Freshman Biology/Pre-Vet major from Frederick, MD.

2. To what campus organizations or clubs are you a member?
At the moment, just Pre-Health Society, but I want to get more involved.

3. What was the last book you read?
I just re-read The Last Summer (of You and Me) by Ann Brashares

4. What do you like to do for fun?
Watch movies, read, hang out and do crazy things with my friends, and talk to my family whenever I can.

5. What have you learned while working at the library?
I’ve learned how hard all of the library staff work to make Snowden Library, and Lycoming, the places they are. For my job, I’ve learned how to work the copy machine, the right way to shelve books, and the layout of the library.

No comments: