- What’s your year, major and hometown?
I’m a sophomore double majoring in Photography and Corporate Communications from Wellsboro, Pennsylvania.
- To what campus organizations or clubs are you a member?
I’m a sister of Alpha Xi Delta, a member of English Society, and Dance Club.
- What was the last book you read?
Fallout by Ellen Hopkins
- What do you like to do for fun?
Take photos, draw, paint, hike, and go to new places.
- What have you learned while working at the library?
I’ve learned my way around the library easily and can help students, on and off duty, when they are looking for a particular book.