1. What’s your year, major and hometown?
Junior, Psychology, Allenwood, PA
2. To what campus organizations or clubs are you a member?
3. What was the last book you read?
The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
4. What do you like to do for fun?
Spend time with my family and friends; listen to music, graphic design, photography, read.
5. What have you learned while working at the library?
I've learned that there is so much more to working at a library than just shelving books. So many things go on behind the scenes and I've enjoyed learning everything!