Monday, November 12, 2012

Student Spotlight - November 2012


Lyric Murray-Walker

1. What’s your year, major and hometown?
I’m a junior; double majoring in archaeology and history; from Rochester, NY.

2. To what campus organizations or clubs are you a member?
I am a member of the Badminton Club.

3. What was the last book you read?
The Valley of Fear by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

4. What do you like to do for fun?
I like to read, watch movies, listen to music, and research Egypt.

5. What have you learned while working at the library?
Working at the circulation desk has given me some great customer service experience. Working at the library has also provided me with useful information            like how to find books using the Library of Congress system. I think my favorite        part of my job is working with and learning about the college history in the            archives.

No comments: